From:
Dave Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:08:31 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Hope by now you've all seen the message from our SI listserv goddess Mignon
that the listserv email address has moved to a new, and better, server.

A week or so ago someone asked me about how to search the archives of
discussion topics on the listserv.  Here, from Mignon, are detailed
instructions on how to execute that search on the listserv server.

Best to all,

Dave

>>> "Mignon Erixon-Stanford" <[log in to unmask]> 03/05/03 03:44PM >>>
To search the archives, you may send email to [log in to unmask]
with the following command, where QQQ would be your keywords. No subject
is
required.

     Search QQQ in TMSUSERS
     // EOJ

for example, if you were looking for "joint ownership", the command would
look like:

     Search Joint ownership in TMSUSERS
     // EOJ

Listserv will send you back the following in a piece of email:
... a short list of the matches,
... a few content lines from each of the postings (by item #)
... instructions on getting them (send email to [log in to unmask]

with commands:

     GETPOST TMSUSERS item# item# item#
     // eoj

... and a summary of resource utilization.

Please try it and let me know the results. Since we've moved the archives
already, that is an excellent test.  Thanks.

Mignon