From:
"Laurie Soures (" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:18:24 -0500
We, at George Eastman House, are trying to come up with a role for a
constituent-object relationship where the subject of a photograph is
not "of" a constituent but is "related" to the constituent. For
example, we have photographs of Frida Kahlo paintings.  The "subject of
photograph" (which is currently an object related role) is not really
Frida Kahlo, but we want these photographs to be retrieved when
searching for Frida Kahlo related objects.

In another example we have photographs of the home of photographer,
Julia Margaret Cameron. Cameron did not make the photographs but
linking these photographs with Cameron is important to us.

Any suggestions?

Laurie Soures
Manager of Collections Database
George Eastman House