From:
"Wilker, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:24:24 -0400
A curator forwarded to me the news of this product, which can "snag"
anything, including images, and save it to clipboard or to file.  Not as
good quality as the TMS jpeg file from the server, but ok for presentations
I would think.  I like it personally and can see a lot of uses for it
(including videos for TMS training), but it seems more than a little scarey
to let them all loose with this tool.  I was wondering if any of you have
tried it with your staff.
Thanks,
Jenny

Jenny Wilker, Ph.D.