From:
Jane Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:31:47 -0400
Thank you, Joanne.   I looked at their website but opted for the
distlist instead.  I do have a catalog for Thai Silks but it's much
outdated 1993! I'll give them a call tomorrow and inquire about
swatches.

(And I've been informed by the objects conservator that the frame
backboard is to me made of wood, not MDF.  Some lively discussions, no?)

Best Regards,

Jane