From:
Bruce Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:53:37 -0300
Hello TMS users,

I am gathering information for the development of a user/standards
manual for my insititution and have a couple queries.

1.  How are other institutions are using the Portfolio/Series field
which appears on the objects module front card?  And what is your format
for your current use of the field?

2.  For old CHIN users in Canada, what are you now doing with
information that appeared in the old SVN (series, volume, number) field,
and what is your current format for that information?

Our user group has discussed a few options for use and format for the
above, however before we come to a decision we thought it best to hear
about what other museums are doing.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Bruce Thomson, M.A.
New Brunswick Museum