From:
Bruce Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:02:28 -0400
Dear TMS Users,

Has anyone found a way in Crystal Reports to allow users to choose to run
report for all records or only the current record in a TMS selection?

I know of the formula "item" that will cause only the current record to
show, but I have never found the opposite of this - something like "all"
that could be used in a formula with a parameter to give users the option.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Smith
Assistant Registrar for Collections Information
Freer Gallery of Art & Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012
Sackler 1040, MRC 707
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012