From:
Vahagn Marabyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:35:09 -0500
Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone could help us by providing some guidance.
We are new to TMS, and have a plan of its remote implementation.
Our server is in Minneapolis, MN and remote connections will be established
from Florida, Europe and Armenia (Armenia has a limited internet bandwidth -
 especially for uplink).
Since we have had a bad remote experience by VPN connection from Florida,
we were advised to think of implementing Citrix Server or Windows Terminal
Server.
I browsed the archives of the TMS users’ listserv, and found that either
Citrix or Windows Terminal server has been implemented for remote
connection purposes, although our case is somehow different, and we need to
establish an inter-continental TMS connection: U.S.-Europe-Armenia.
Could you please share your thoughts regarding this idea by suggesting a
reasonable choice of remote connection software?
Do you have any idea what this would cost us for maintaining 3 simultaneous
users (for Citrix, Windows Terminal, and other type of Server software)?

Also, how do you manage local printing jobs in TMS remote connection?

This is really a vital issue for us, and your support will greatly be
appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Respectfully,
Vahagn Marabyan