From:
"Jennifer W. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:22:54 -0500
Hi, David:
We add diacritics and other symbols on the fly via keyboard "alt" codes (Alt
+ four digits) and have had no problem with titles/names appearing correctly
both on screen and via CR XI reports. Maybe I'm missing something, but this
seems to work?
Jen

Jennifer W. Smith
J Whitley Smith Consulting - Art Catalogues, Research, and Collection
Imaging
715 Lake Street, Suite 500
Oak Park, IL  60301
(708) 445-9101