MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Patricia Zahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:16:32 -0500
Hi Robbie!
Sorry to hear about your predicament there.  I hope they get it worked out
soon.  In the meanwhile, I thought I would check in about Between Fences.

I've been traveling quite a bit, but know that we need to discuss the
Between Fences Installation workshop to be held on September 15.  I'll be in
the office Thursday and Friday of this week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
of next week and Monday through Thursday of the following.  After that, I
will be away until the end of the month.
Would you check with Ann and work out a time for us to meet over the phone
to finalize plans.

Thanks!
~Patricia

Patricia Zahn, Associate Director
Missouri Humanities Council
1.800.357.0909/ 314.781.9660
www.mohumanities.org
Exploring Our Heritage...Shaping Our Community