From:
"Laurie Soures \\\\ Eoj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:48:13 -0500
Jeff,
Was your access DB "flat" (like a spreadsheet) and requiring mapping
mainly to the objects table... or did it include constituent and other
data which would require look ups to identify and link existing
records to the newly created object records?

Thanks,
Laurie Soures
Manager of Collections Information
George Eastman House