From:
Jeri Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:53:53 -0500
As a money-saving option, we've been printing to PDF using Win2PDF
rather than Adobe, and we've had good results.

We hope to move up to Crystal XI early next year - I'm very hopeful that
will offer improvements in many areas. I expect we'll have some chatter
in the coming months about report upgrade experiences...

Jeri