From:
Luc Bissonnette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:32:38 -0500
Bonjour,

Well, I do not have a store proc (but you can do it) but I have  a script that will put into a defined object package the list of the new objects created last week. I took this from somebody else on this list.

What you have to do is to create an object package with TMS (public access (if you want to share it). Find the ObjectPackageID of it and modify it on this script (mine is 949). You could change the conditions with yours. And change 'XXXXXX' with your loginid

if exists(select * from objpkglist where objectpackageID=949)
delete from objpkglist where objectpackageID=949
go
Insert into objpkglist
        (ObjectPackageID, ObjectID, ObjectNumber, LoginID, EnteredDate, Notes)
select 949, Objectid, Objectnumber,
        'XXXXXX', GetDate(), null from objects where objectid in
(select objectid from Objects
where objectnumber in ('PH1986:0901:001-045', 'MP002', 'PH1986:1189'))
go

Good luck

Luc Bissonnette
Bibliothécaire des systèmes/Systems Librarians
Gestionnaire des systèmes des collections
Centre Canadien d'Architecture/Canadian Center for Architecture
Montréal, Québec
H3H 2S6
Téléphone: 514-939-7001 #2616
Télécopieur: 514-939-7020