MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Gregory Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:23:44 -0800
Hello MOMS folks,

We recently launched michiganfoodways.org, the companion website for Michigan's Key Ingredients tour. In addition to promoting Key Ingredients, it also highlights Michigan Foodways, a state-themed exhibit that tours along with the Smithsonian exhibit.

www.michiganfoodways.org

Our public relations officer, Scott Hirko, designed the site and developed the content.

LuAnn suggested we share michiganfoodways.org with the listserv -- if you get a chance, take a look and let us know what you think!

Best,

Greg

Gregory Parker
Program and Development Officer
Michigan Humanities Council
119 Pere Marquette Drive Suite 3B
Lansing, MI 48912
517.372.7770 (tel)
517.372.0027 (fax)
www.michiganhumanities.org

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com