From:
Jeannette Huy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:54:23 +0200
Hello Joanne,

I will give you a link of Heritage Malta where you can find the academic
courses you are asking for:
http://www.heritagemalta.com/

Choose 'Academic and Conservation Arm' then 'ICMCH'.

For more information about these courses you can contact

I hope that I have helped you in any way,

with regards,
Jeannette Huy

[log in to unmask] or