From:
Rebecca Tinkham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:10:15 -0400
Polly,

I found this website doing a search for uniform regulations. (Sorry, it
doesn't seem to want to paste as a link.)

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/usarmy.html#books

I haven't gotten a fabric sample from them yet, but they claim to have
fabric almost indistinguishable from the original.

Good Luck,

Rebecca Tinkham

Can't Sleep, Microsoft Will Eat Me...

http://liveearth.msn.com