From:
Peter Manuelian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:27:37 -0400
Speaking of the Bibliography module, I wonder if anyone else has this problem:

The Bibl. module is great for dealing with the Objects module: you can link right down to the page number, figure, or plate number in a book or article.

BUT: the Bibl. module does NOT interact in this detail with the OTHER modules (Media, Sites, etc.). On our project (www.mfa.org/giza) we need this type of precise Bibl. linking here too. We're stuck using reference fields in the individual media, sites, constituent modules, and this makes for very repetitive work.

Anyone else?

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Der Manuelian