From:
"Raich, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:16:29 -0400
Hello everyone,

I will be closing the survey at the end of today and will then start to massage the data into a shareable form.  Once that is done, I will send out to the entire group.

Thanks for participating and if you can be convinced to participate (at least one person from your institution) then please do.  I will be closing the survey at the end of my work day (US, east coast time)

Best,
Thomas

Hello all,

The following link will lead to the survey.  There are 29 questions which should provide some insight into our organizations and how we are each using resources and tools.  I will keep the survey open until noon on March 31st - I will send a reminder each Friday between now and then.   Shortly after the survey is closed, I will release the data to the group.  I would encourage each organization to participate so we have the broadest set of input about the list.

Go to survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2b55cPIDsLG5R8axK7zGNPg_3d_3d

If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

best,
thomas

Thomas R. Raich
Information Technology Group