From:
Mary Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:59:26 -0700
Hello Julia - just the other day, on National Public Radio, I heard a
story about a reconstructed Wright Flyer that was built to commemorate
the first US military flight. The story as broadcast mentioned the
fabric, which was (as I understand it) made in the same way as the
original fabric. Here is a link to the NPR story:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94332520, and here
is a link to the organization that built it
http://www.wrightexperience.com/. Maybe they can help you find what you
need.

Cordially,
Mary Montgomery