From:
Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:13:58 -0400
We used the attributes field to cross reference a custom facet of our
thesaurus. This option was selected since you can search for all
transparencies or one of specific size.

Chad M Petrovay
Collections Database Administrator
The Walters Art Museum
600 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD  21210
P: 410.547.9000 x266
F: 410.837.4846

www.thewalters.org

Exhibitions:
Sonya Clark: Loose Strands, Tight Knots through September 21
Faces of Ancient Arabia: The Giraud and Carolyn Foster Collection of
South Arabian Art on view July 20-September 7