From:
"Smith, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:09:08 -0500
Maja,

There are a few ways to do this, but the easiest is to make that section of the report a subreport, and then group by role. The group name will indicate the role, and if nothing shows, you'll see it there. If you only want vendors, then use the select feature to limit the subreport to only vendors.  Cheers, -Jeff