From:
Patricia Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:00:50 -0400
Recently, a similar plea went out, supposedly from a quilt professional,
stranded in London with no money, robbed, and destitute. This was a
SCAM. Please be wary of sending any money. Someone no doubt hijacked
Harby's address without his knowing it. In the case of the quilter,
people lost money. I cannot remember the person's name now, but she sent
out an urgent message to her facebook friends, saying that she was safe
at home, not in London, and that this situation had not happened.  A
word to the wise.

Patricia Cummings