Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:51:36 -0500
You might try the following two sources

Hurcombe, L. (2007). Plant Processing for Cordage and Textiles Using
Serrated Flint Edges: New chaines operatoirse suggested by combining
ethnographic, archaeological, and experimental evidence for bast fiber
processing. Plant processing from a prehistoric and ethnographic
perspective V. Beugnier and P. Crombé. Oxford, Archaeopress: 41-66.

Hurcombe, L. (2008). "Organics from inorganics: using experimental
archaeology as a research tool for studying perishable material
culture." World Archaeology 40(1): 83-115.

I am not sure what pieces she directly addresses, but the bibliographies
may be of value to you.

Thadd Nelson
Stony Brook University