From:
Mehrdad Ravanbod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:50:33 +0200
Hi

Writing a report like this depends highly on what info you put in TMS regarding your exhibits, but assuming you do have the right info registered it should possible!
As to wheteher or not you have to do it in CR; it really depends, if you want it to be easily accessible from within tms, I would say that CR is your best choice, other wise there are other reporting programs plus that depending on the version of your SQL server, there is an inbuilt report function, but if you want to go that route you should probably talk to your DBA.
But to be honest, I don't see any reason why you should choose not to use CR

Regards
Mehrdad Ravanbod