MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Susan Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 10:46:09 -0500
Carol:

Here are some popular topics from Alabama's Road Scholars program that may
develop into an exhibition:

        Celebrations- Birthdays, Weddings & Funerals (Courtship popular
topic)
        Folklore- Folk Magic, Storytelling, Family Tales
        The Jazz Story
        Through the Back Door- Around the Kitchen Table, Family Traditions
        Culture and Change over Time- Native American History, "At Home
Between Earth and Sky"

Hope these ideas are helpful.

Susan Perry
Grants Director