MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Robbie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:35:41 -0500
Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, I forwarded new contact information for SITES' MoMS
staff to you. A quick update: our move has been delayed one week. So, we'll
be here through next Wednesday, March 8.

Next Thursday and Friday, March 9 and 10, we will all be working off-site.
Please use e-mail as the primary means for reaching us on those days. If you
need emergency assistance on the 9th or 10th, please contact Carol Harsh at
202-465-5267. On Monday, March 13, I'll be in the new office at 202-633-5335
or 202-633-5348 (our new MoMS general information number).

We apologize in advance for any delays in responding to your messages or
your e-mails that may occur over the next couple of weeks, particularly from
March 8-14. We're hopeful that we'll be up and running in just a few days
after we move.

Thanks for your patience!

Best wishes,
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 465
900 Jefferson Drive, SW, Room 1271
Washington, DC  20013-7012
Tel: 202-633-0078
Fax: 202-633-0089

Please Note, Effective March 13, 2006, MoMS is moving!

New Address and Telephone Number:
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
470 L'Enfant Plaza East, SW, Suite 7103
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Telephone: 202-633-5335