From:
Michelle VanAuken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2018 08:19:27 -0400
Hello fellow TMS'ers.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone using TMS Barcode Manager:

- what brand/model of barcode scanner and printer are you using; any pros/cons, or points to consider when choosing?
- anyone using a phone app for scanning?
- if using Crystal Reports, do you have a customized label report you’re willing to share?
- if using something other than Crystal Reports, what software, and does it work seamlessly with TMS?
- what kind of labels/material do you use; Avery, direct thermal, thermal transfer? adhesive pros/cons?

In general, I'd be happy to hear any tips or thoughts that might benefit the novice barcoder. Please feel free to reply to me directly, if preferred.

Many thanks to all. Have a great day.

Michelle

--

Michelle VanAuken