MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Ryan M. Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:03:40 -0500
I was asked to introduce myself to the listserv as I will be working with
Angel on MOMS projects at the Illinois Humanities Council.  I'm not big on
e-introductions, so I'll look forward to speaking with/meeting you all in
person in Las Vegas in August--that is unless I've already made the
acquaintance or find myself stuck at the airport poker machines.  Thanks for
the welcome.

Ryan

Ryan Lewis
Program Assistant