MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Arden Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:18:43 -0500
Hi Robbie,

Have you heard of the "Blind Willie Festival"? I'm sending you a link to the
page that features some of their posters. It's held every year in Thomson,
Georgia.

http://www.blindwillie.com/festivities/posters.html

I also spoke with my co-workers who made some suggestions too.
 Laura said:
   If they are interested in historical rock music festival posters, then
I'd   connect the curators to Joseph Johnston at the Georgia Music Hall of
Fame http://www.gamusichall.com/home.html

Jamila said:
   You might ask him to check with the Southern Arts Federation.  Teresa
Hollingsworth is the Traditional Arts Manager.  Her email is

I hope this helps!
Regards,
Arden

(Ms.) Arden Williams