From:
Pippa Cruickshank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:43:30 -0000
Dear Gesine

I published an article on nettle fibre textiles in HALI some years back that might be of interest to you.

Cruickshank, P:	From Plant to Textile.  Nettle Fibre Textiles.  HALI Textile Journal, 145, March-April 2006, pp. 64-67.

Best Wishes

Pippa Cruickshank
Manager of Textile & Fibres Studio
Department of Conservation & Scientific Research
The British Museum
London
UK