From:
Sarah Lowengard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:53:35 -0400
Subject: INQ: Conservation Question From an Undergraduate
From:    "Patrick Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, October 4, 2011 10:22 am
To:      [log in to unmask]

From: Gennifer Majors <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Dear H-MATERIAL CULTURE,

I am an undergraduate history (and physics) student and I am very interested
in entering the field of textile conservation.  Because graduate school
tends to cost as much as it does, I was wondering if anyone could provide me
with information about any textile conservation internships or
apprenticeships and how best to apply to one of them.

Thank you,

Gennifer Majors

Patrick Cox
Editor, H-MATERIAL CULTURE
PhD Student
http://camden-rutgers.academia.edu/PatrickCox
Department of Childhood Studies, Rutgers University
http://childhood.camden.rutgers.edu/