MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jennifer Weiskotten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:01:54 -0500
I would suggest contacting the Library of Virginia if you haven't
already--they did a wonderful exhibit on Virginia Roots Music a couple years
ago and should have posters and other things you might be able to use.  The
person to contact is Gregg Kimball, 804-692-3722, or [log in to unmask]

Good luck!

Jennifer Weiskotten
Program Coordinator
VAM