From:
"Kaines, Jen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:31:59 +0100
Hello all

I have been recently wrestling with this problem as well so if anyone has any good ideas can you please let me know as well.  In the end I had to just scroll through all the records having refined the search as much as possible in other ways, but really not ideal.

Thanks very much
Regards
Jen

Jen Kaines