From:
Jonathan Thristan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:42:55 +0100
Hi

It is possible to do this. The field you need to add to your Query Assistant or Query Group is called 'Temporary Text', which is located under the Objects node of the available Hierarchies: Object Components>Current Location Transaction>Temporary Text. The field will appear in Query Assistant labelled as 'Temporary Text (Current Location). The field is also available underneath: Object Components>Location History>Temporary Text.

Best wishes
Jon

Jon Thristan | Project Consultant
[log in to unmask] | +44 20 7993 8402