From:
Sarah Lowengard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:01:32 -0500
***please forward as necessary***

This is a reminder that I, with Rebecca Rushfield and Karen Walton
Morse, are still actively collecting material to update
the Art Conservation Course Syllabus Web Pages, a section of the
Conservation OnLine (CoOL) website.

We are especially interested in obtaining information about courses and
training programs offered outside of the United States. This information
does not have to be in English.

"Course" should be broadly construed here—formal or informal, offered
for academic credit or not. A submission may be hardcopy or electronic
versions, or notification of a relevant Internet address (URL). It
should provide course name, instructor, place taught, date(s), intended
audience/academic level. My main interest however, is inclusion of
detailed course summary, syllabus or outline and reading lists—except in
very unusual cases, we would like more than a course title and 50-word
description.

The Art Conservation Course Syllabus Web Pages are located at
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/lowengard/syllabi/.

Please send information and queries to me at [log in to unmask] Rebecca
Rushfield and Karen Walton Morse are also working on this project, and
we welcome the active participation of others.

Sarah
Sarah Lowengard
P.O. Box 6611
New York, NY 10128