From:
"Heald, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:46:49 -0500
Hello everyone,

I'm posting this question for a friend of mine regarding the fading/use of Orasol dyes previously used for painting and taxidermy.  Any ideas?   If you respond to the groug, please also include Beth's email, [log in to unmask] or contact her directly.

Many thanks,

Susan Heald
Textile Conservator
National Museum of the American Indian