From:
"Raich, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:35:58 -0400
I am coming back to this conversation a bit late, but has Gallery Systems spoken up on Vista support?  I seem to recall them stating to me it was not supported/ready under Vista.

Has this changed?

I would second the vote of waiting on Vista for Windows 7 - I don't see any advantage to an enterprise upgrade at this point.  Still, I would want to hear from Gallery Systems for a timeline to support Windows 7 with the client side app.

Best,
Thomas