From:
Jenna & Carl Kuttruff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:31:48 -0500
Thank you Rebecca,
Your information is quite interesting.  Although I have not finished reading
the diary to date, all of the references to a "josey" thus far have been
related to the governess, the mistress of the plantation, or daughters of
"upper society" in the region.  None have been related to slave usage.
Thank you so much for your insights.
Jenna