From:
Verónica García <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:35:58 +0000
Dear Colleagues

Last year I attended  the cleaning workshop given by Dr. R. Wolbers
at the NATCC.
Following the information I could get Tritón XL-80N but only in a small
quantity
because Sigma here only works with investigation programs and dont sell
another quantity. Does anyone has  experience working with it? is  there a
specific
concentration for this surfactant or you can use the suggestion 0.5-1.0 g/l
(Chemical principles of Textile Conservation by Agnes Tymar-Dinah Eastop) ?
I principaly will use it for tapestries cleaning.

Thanks,

Veronica Garcia Blanco,
Fundacion Real Fabrica de Tapices
Madrid Spain