Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:59:48 +0100
8bit
Sender:
From:
Gesine Klaffke <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

I´m a student at the University of Applied Arts in Germany and I am
working on an essay about the history of nettle (Urtica dioica) objects
in Europe.

It is really difficult to find published objects. I found a few things
in the scandinavian region and from switzerland but apart from that
there are not so many object.

Do you have objects in your museums or are you aware of one?

I am hoping for your help.

Sincerely yours

Gesine Klaffke