From:
Brad Hubley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 09:20:18 -0500
We are in the process of transitioning to TMS 2016 and one of the things we'd like to do is reverse the display of our geography fields which currently displays from smallest to largest but we haven't figured out if that is possible.  For example we have our Geographical location displayed as:

17000 Dufferin St, Jokers Hill, King City, York RM, Ontario, Canada, North America

whereas we would like it to display as:

North America, Canada, Ontario, York RM, King City, Jokers Hill, 17000 Dufferin St

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

Brad Hubley
Natural History – Entomology
Royal Ontario Museum
100 Queen’s Park