From:
"Giuntini, Christine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 11:23:10 -0400
In December 2007 Dow sold the Ethafoam product line to Sealed Air Corp.  Ethafoam is now part of their "Specialty Packaging market. It is my understanding, from speaking to their rep (a former Dow employee), that the product specifications have not been changed, whether this has been independently confirmed, I do not know. For more information:

 http://www.sealedairspecialtymaterials.com/NA/EN/Default.aspx
Christine Giuntini, Conservator
Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
212-650-2594