From:
Richard Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:54:50 -0700
All of our users (even locally) use remote desktop to run TMS from PCs,
Macs, iPads and iPhones. Everyone uses whatever RDP client they want to. For
the iPad a pretty good one is "Jump" from Phase Five Systems. It costs
$14.99. I use Jaadu RDP for my iPhone. The keyboards are a pain, of course,
but when you need to look something up at an unexpected time or place, it's
great to be able to use a computer in your pocket.

Richard Grant
Executive Director
The Richard Diebenkorn Foundation
3214 College Avenue