Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 06:13:31 -0700
From:
S DeOre Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Annette,
I do not believe there is any front-end SQL interface via TMS.

Your need to add one field value is not overly complex for an SQL savvy person to do via the backend.  It would involve identifying the correct database table.field and updating the values into the pre-existing records by matching on some key field.  If there is a large number of records, it is worthwhile to use the SQL route.

Regards,
Stephanie Lyon
Technology Consultant
Museum of International Folk Art