From:
Julia Dummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:19:47 +0200
Dear Jessie and all the others,

thanks a lot for your help!

I send all the informations to our Technology Objects Conservator, mainly I ask for him. We will see if and how we can realise our plan. We don´t want to use the synthetic version ceonite.

Best wishes Julia

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Julia Dummer
Diplomrestaurtorin für Textilien und Leder

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx