From:
Peter Moos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 09:22:16 +0200
Hallo Eddy,

are you familiar accessing your DB via MS Access? There you need to
access the table dbo-Departments. Every Department has an ID. So you
need to change the respective ID of your records in the table dbo-objects.

Peter

Am 18.05.2015 um 19:00 schrieb Eddy Almonte:
> Hey everyone,
>

> Does anyone know of an easy way to move a group of objects records to
> another department? I have an object package of 250+ records that have
> to be changed from one department to another, hopefully with no SQL
> scripts involved.
>

> Thanks!!
>
> Eddy
>

> *Eddy Almonte*
>
> Assistant Registrar
>
> Colección Patricia Phelps de Cisneros
>
> 2 East 78th Street
>
> NYC 10075
>
> T 646.448.8324 <tel:212.717.6080>
>
> *www.coleccioncisneros.org <http://www.coleccioncisneros.org/>*
>
> *www.orinoco.org <http://www.orinoco.org/>*
>
> *_conversaciones/conversations <http://vimeo.com/62726873>_*
>
> *_find us on facebook <http://www.facebook.com/cisneroscollection>_*
>

> To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the
> body of the email:
>
> signoff TMSUSERS
>
> // eoj
>
> You will receive a confirmation that your subscription has been removed.

Peter Moos | Museum der Universität Tübingen MUT
Technischer Koordinator
Informationsmanagement "MAM|MUT"
Schulberg 2 | 72070 Tübingen
Tel.: +49 (0)7071 29 77 311