Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Polly Willman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:02:29 -0400
I am not located in the midwest, but I have done a number of
conservation/exhibition projects in your area  -- e.g., Eisenhower Library
and the Dole Library.  My "long-distance" clients usually send me their
artifacts via FedEx  Ground and I work on them here in my Virginia studio.
I have over 25 years experience of conserving costume, including the First
Ladies Collection at the Smithsonian.   I would be interested in learning
more your needs and how Ican meet your needs even at this distance.  I would
be glad to send you my resume and any other information that you need.

Thank you for your time and attention.