From:
Joanne Hackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:01:00 +0000
Deborah,
I  just checked with British Telecom's online directory and then called
Dukeries and spoke to the nice man.  The number is correct.  From the US
it should be;
011 44 115 9816330
From within the UK the number is;
0115 9816330

Perhaps there was a problem with the line?
Joanne Hackett.

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/07/07 2:48 PM >>>
Hello all,
I have been trying to contact Dukeries for samples and prices at the
following phone and fax (used before and also posted to CoOL in December
06 by Jennifer Barnett):. 44 115 981 6330 Fax: +44 115 9816440.  I keep
getting "your call cannot go thru..."
 Can any one advise of new contact information?  I am hoping it's just
that I have a wrong number...

Many thanks,
Deborah Trupin