From:
Sarah Lowengard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:32:45 -0500
I'm looking for information about the Wetter indiennes factory that was
located in Orange (Provence, France) during the 18th century.

I'm especially interested in the images of the factory that are now at
the Musée Municipal. Would anyone who has photographed these murals be
willing to share the images with me (study purposes only)?

To date I haven't had any luck by contacting the museum or the local
tourist office.

Thanks.

Sarah

Sarah Lowengard