From:
Deborah Lee Trupin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:50:53 -0400
Ann, I wish I could say we are doing that.  I think it is  important
information to gather, especially if you can take it further and also
record any changes seen.  The ICOM -CC Preventive Conservation group has
some folks who have been doing a lot of work in this area.  Perhaps
someone from that group can give you some support.
Good luck!
Deborah

Deborah Lee Trupin
Textile Conservator
New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
Bureau of Historic Sites
Peebles Island
PO Box 219
Waterford, NY  12188   USA