From:
"Henel, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:24:49 +0000
Hi Jeff (fellow OSCI alum),

Hope you're doing well!

I'm working on getting a manageable plan together to apply AAT terms in TMS here at the NGA, but before I meet with the powers that be, could I talk with you about your process, access / rights, timetable, and ongoing maintenance?  I am usually in on Mondays and Wednesdays so I am happy to pop over the mall to meet when it's convenient for you.

Thanks so much in advance,
-Jennifer

Jennifer Henel
Curatorial Coordinator for Digital Content
National Gallery of Art
4th Street NW & Constitution Ave. NW
Washington, D.C.
ph. (202) 842-6567